0
Loading...
Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa Season 9 on Saturday. She outscored accomplished dancers like Salman Yusuff Khan and Shantanu Maheshwari and accepted her trophy from Salman Khan on whose Bigg Boss sets the finale took place. She’ll invest the prize money in her dance training. Speaking to Mirror, Teriya admitted she’d missed school several times during the shoot but her teachers were very supportive and arranged for her to catch up on lectures.
“I returned to the competition as a wild card after being eliminated after the second episode. I’m happy my choreographer’s efforts worked for us. A wild card entry has never won before this,” she exulted, adding that the competition was tough. “Just being on the same stage as Shantanu bhaiya and Salman was an achievement for me. I hope I get a chance to work with them in the future. After the shoot, Salman bhaiya and I did a lot of masti.”
Recalling the moment of reckoning she acknowledges that her heart was in her mouth as she waited for Salman to announce the results. “We’d gone all out for the finale act and everyone was screaming my name. When sir finally announced my name I couldn’t believe it!” she says, adding she enjoys both acting and dancing and would love to be part of Bollywood. “I’d like to work with Sonakshi Sinha, her expressions are beautiful… And Deepika Padukone. Among the heroes it’s Salman and Aamir Khan.
Loading...

Post a Comment

 
Top