0
Loading...
Blazers have always been a statement piece for me as it instantly gives that formal and smart look. They say a well-fitted suit is a must-have for a guy; I believe that a well-fitted blazer is a must-have for a girl. I, myself tend to carry a blazer at all times as its so handy; Wear it if its chilly, take it off if its too hot! Style is a way to say who you are without having to speak and I totally agree! As you might know by now, I love experimenting with different styles and playing around with different colours and prints. For this post, I’m clad in three different printed outfits from the Quirk Box. With a wide range of interesting and unique prints, Quirk Box is a brand that perfectly symbolises innovation and eccentricity.
Hence for this look, I’m styled in this Minion Boyfriend Jacket which is oh-so stylish. The minion print obviously compliments the white jacket thus, turning it into a ‘quirk’ piece. I’m wearing a plain top and skirt underneath but the jacket does pure justice in taking out the quirky side of me. With this jacket on, you can look stylish effortlessly.
Loading...

Post a Comment

 
Top