0
Loading...
A Nepali woman, ‘be bold for change’ means to respect the teachings and morality of my family and society but also having the courage to speak up and demand for change if I feel any injustice is being done. Being bold for me is to be able to enjoy my own cup of espresso whilst I respectfully serve your cup of coffee on the table and as long as you don’t judge how miserably bitter my taste is, I feel the voices inside my head is calm enough not to erupt. Adapting with time, today when a woman voices her professional and personal rights, it doesn’t mean she wants rights to be in competition with men and prove how better women are but instead wants rights that preserves her own dignity and eradicates a needless compulsion to prove herself worthy of respect. Hence, embracing ability of a woman from being a homemaker to lawmaker; when she isn’t proud of it rather she carries a pride in it and is bold enough to respect all gender and teach the same to her family and community, a gender inclusive world to uplift the whole human race can be created.
Loading...

Post a Comment

 
Top