0
Loading...
People living alone, stress, loneliness, and fear they feel. But a Chinese person living alone devote the last 10 years are coming. China's Liu senagaija remote village chuinasanasima are alone. A decade after his mother and brother's death he was tending sheep live here.
Chuinasanasima no time was 20 the family settled. Gradually, though, due to the lack of facilities here, people began to move to stay small and large stretched. People in search of work in 2006, the village Liu senagaijako bahiridaim ballgame was the only remaining family. His brother and mother also died after he was lonely.

But he continued to the village. He says: At the beginning of the village alone, I felt very sad. I can not sleep at night I cried wild dogs. But I soon began to feed the sheep. They are now my friends. While I enjoy being alone. Some of the benefits of living alone in the village, says he also omitted. 'Village, which is a matter of home.
Because the houses are all empty restore the home, "he says. But, he just do not feel eklopanamatrai. There is water and food in order to DF himdnaparrcha distance. No mobile phone with him even. Similarly, no work to be busy in particular. He was deployed for the protection of local forest and tyasabapata hundred yuan each month 7 8 1 hundred US dollars salary.
Despite living alone to go live in a day shy of thinking, he said. I live here, hard to say: The no. But one day I went to a large population living in the area where I have thought of. The time has come for me yet. China empty the villages called ghost village. The last time these villages are growing. And employment for people in remote villages and feature traditional house in the city began to come in villages are empty. ejensikae sahayaegama
Loading...

Post a Comment

 
Top