0
Loading...
Nepali film actor Siddhartha Lama who had also earlier appeared in Malayalam film “Yodha” starring south superstar Mohanlal. “The film has two tracks set in two timelines. But they are confused about what route to take; whether to embrace the spiritual path of the Dalai Lama or to resort to terrorism to reach their goal”, said Lenin Rajendran, the movie director.
Manisha also said that equality and spirituality are the only answers to the war and chaos that the world is facing.
Quizzed on the rising issues of intolerance, the actress said: “I believe in preserving our culture, at the same time I also believe in freedom of expression”. The actor, in real life, is a cancer surviver, and is now back in action for a film promotion.
Award winning cinematographer Madhu Ambat who cranks the camera for the film said that since the characters in the film have a mix of modernity and myths, he enjoyed working for the film as he has played a lot with darkness in the film. “I consider it as a huge health setback that happened to me and I want to move beyond the tag”. When the word cancer is used, you feel it means death. It’s true that the disease is rare and painful and most of us don’t survive. “Society should know about people like me who have fought cancer and strive for a better life”. “I really wish, I could act once again with Mohanlal”, she added. “I used to browse only to look at good and positive results”.
Loading...

Post a Comment

 
Top